DEKRA provides all-round REACH consultancy services
REACH stands for the Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals. This EU Regulation applying to chemicals came into force in 2007.
REACH imposes a whole range of obligations on manufacturers and importers. Almost all substances and chemicals, even if they have been on the market for years, must be re-registered under REACH. Moreover, the use of particularly hazardous chemicals listed in annex XIV also requires an official authorisation. Preparations and products can also fall within the scope of the REACH annex XVII restrictions. The requirements are so far-reaching that the impact can be expressed as: No Registration – No Market. No Authorisation – No Use.
DEKRA is ready to help you to comply with the ensuing obligations by:
- Substance data research
- Production of registration dossiers (Technical Dossier, Chemical Safety Report, etc.)
- Only representative services according to art. 8 for non-EU manufacturers
- Support with the preparation of an application for authorisation.
- Consultancy services and compliance seal regarding the obligations for articles
- Laboratory investigations (e.g. SVHC from the candidate list) and studies
- Professional production of safety data sheets
- All-round REACH consultancy services
DEKRA is a renowned service provider in the fields of the classification and evaluation of chemicals and their safe use. Moreover, we produce safety data sheets, marketability certification, etc. for numerous customers representing a broad cross-section of industrial sectors.
Read more about
- Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
- Hazardous substances classification
- Safety data sheets and product labelling
Our chemical laboratory is DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
DEKRA is a neutral and reliable partner for testing and consultancy with many centres across the country – so there is bound to be a centre near you!
DEKRA Assurance Services GmbH