Dust Explosion Guidance Series
- Number 1 - Sack Rip and Tip Stations
- Jul 2018 - DEKRA acquires Industrial Safety Group B.V. in Rotterdam
- May 2018 - DEKRA Opens Chemical Reaction Hazard Lab in Shanghai
- Dec 2017 - Dealers Must Provide Information about SVHCs
In the News
- Article: Common Pitfalls in Designing Emergency Pressure Relief Systems - published in Processing Magazine
- Article: Guarding Against Fires and Explosions Caused by Self-Heating - published in Chemical Engineering magazine
- YouTube Channel: Process Safety Lab Testing - includes Burning Rate test, Fallhammer test, Layer Ignition test, Time Pressure test, Minimum Ignition test, Flash Point test
- July 2018 - Retrospective Process Safety - can you afford the risk?
- July 2018 - Same Chemical Compound, Similar Particle Size, Same Dust Explosion Properties – Right?
- November 2017 - Why should you test your dusts for explosive properties?
- May 2017 - Are You Using the Right Hose for Combustible Dust Vacuuming Applications?
- Mar 2017 - A Filter/Receiver Dust Explosion
- Organisational Process Safety
- UK Zoning Spray Booths
- 10 Process Safety Tips for Handling Chocolate Crumb Hazards
- Approaches to the Collection of Process Safety Data
- Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust… and Dust to Ashes: The Impact of Variables on Dust Explosion Properties
- Assessing Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) Quality
- ATEX, DSEAR & Brexit
- Common Issues in the Managementof Explosion Risk
- Dust Explosion Hazards in the Food Industry
- Electrostatic Hazards Associated with Liquid and Powder Processing
- Explosives Chararacterisations Testing
- Getting Valid Information from Process Safety Data
- Have You Assessed Your Polymerisable Substances and Mixtures for UN Transport Classification?
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Loss of Containment, A Basic Cause of Process Safety Incidents
- Phys/Chem Test Selection for REACH
- Practical Safety by Practical Design
- Process Safety Begins with Process Data
- Process Safety Management Practices for Smaller Businesses
- Process Safety Paradigm
- Some Common Pitfalls in Designing Emergency Vent Systems
- The Importance of Process Safety Data
- Why Have One Safety Management System?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Chemical Reaction Hazards
- Guide to Electrostatics
- Guide to Handling Dusts & Powders Safely
- Guide to Process Safety
- Guide to REACH