Business Development Executive - Permenant
A career with DEKRA Process Safety is never dull and offers unlimited opportunities for people with the desire to succeed who want to work with a forward thinking, customer-focused company. For over thirty years we have provided specialist services for the identification, analysis, prevention and management of fires, explosions and accidental chemical releases in the chemical and process industry.
- Developing and implementing customer and product specific sales plans in collaboration with the Business Development Manager
- Identifying, developing and realising sales revenue with new Customers, business and product opportunities
- Issuing quotations and converting these to sales revenue
- Providing a focal point for contact with the Customer base
- Developing and maintaining a personal contact database with information to be made available to SAP users
- Identifying and developing opportunities for allied business units such as JCI and members of the Chilworth Global partnership in collaboration with other members of the Business Development team
- Attending exhibitions, conferences, etc. as agreed with the Business Development Manager
- Managing day to day sales at accounts in collaboration with other members of the Business Development & Marketing team to maximise the overall business development and sales performance
Candidates should have:
- Ideally the candidate will have 5+ Years’ of experience in a technical sales role with a proven ability to hit targets.
- Experience of HSE / Process Safety principles such as HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA is a necessity.
- Excellent communication, written English and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Competency in the following software would be desirable; Windows XP / Vista / 7, MS Word (including mail merge functions), SAP, Outlook Email, Excel, PowerPoint
- A good degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
A full driver’s license is a necessity as the successful candidate will be required to travel throughout the UK to visit client sites.
Location: Office based in Southampton HQ
Benefits include, 25 days holiday entitlement, contributory company pension scheme and life assurance cover. Normal hours of work are 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday & 08:45 to 15:10 Friday.
We regret that due to the large number of applications received we will be unable to reply to all candidates individually. Therefore if you do not receive a reply within five working days of the closing date please be aware that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we thank you for your interest in DEKRA.
No Agencies please
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Process Safety does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Process Safety via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Process Safety shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Process Safety.