Process Safety Training & Competency Survey Results
Research has found time constraints, finding the right content and engaging the workers as the top 3 common challenges to develop process safety competency. Common gaps and trends on training and competency have also been identified across process industries (chemical, oil and gas, pharma, food, grain, etc). Download our infographic and access to survey results spanning top multinationals from around the globe, and other safety leaders with similar responsibilities and experience in safety. It includes findings on:
- What are the top leading indicators of process safety performance?
- What are the biggest competency gaps at organizations?
- What is the trend on process safety training budgets?
- What is driving the themes for process safety competence development?
- What are the learning methodologies preferred for developing process safety competency?