Quality Assurance Manager (GLP) – Full Time - REF # QAM01
DEKRA Process Safety is a world leading organisation in the provision of process safety testing and consultancy to local and global partners. Within the UK the company has new, state-of-the-art laboratory facilities on the outskirts of Southampton, in the beautiful setting of Southampton Science Park.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to manage our Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) program and specifically to plan and execute all Quality Assurance and audit activities.
- Maintenance of system documentation including SOPs, QA electronic records and hard copy files
- Auditing of GLP studies and compilation of audit reports
- Auditing of external providers
- Liaising with the monitoring authority and clients for routine inspections and audits.
- Follow up on corrective actions to ensure timely close out of actions
- Experience of working at a similar level in a QA role, ideally with GLP.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and investigative skills as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities
- The ability to work independently and within a team and to interact effectively with laboratory staff and management team
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel,
- Experience of working in a scientific field would be an advantage.
Benefits include, 25 days holiday entitlement, contributory company pension scheme and life assurance cover. Normal hours of work are 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday & 08:45 to 15:10 Friday.
No Agencies please
Important Notice to Search Firms: DEKRA Process Safety does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities, regardless of any past practices. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or hiring manager at DEKRA Process Safety via e-mail, the Internet, or in any other form of communication shall be deemed to be a resume submitted by the individual identified therein and shall not be subject to any fees attributed to that submission by the search firm. For the avoidance of doubt, DEKRA Process Safety shall not pay any fees for any candidate resume submission without a valid, written and fully executed search agreement between the search firm making the submission and DEKRA Process Safety.